Reaching Them All – Different Learning Styles

At the 2016 National Gathering, Sarah Butler presented a workshop called “Reaching them ALL.” Below you will find the description of her workshop as well as a PDF of her Powerpoint presentation.

Only 30% of the population learns by hearing, yet most sermons and liturgies are geared to reach that minority. This experimental, experiential workshop will explore different learning styles, discuss how to reach the other 70% and help to plan innovative, creative worship experiences. Attendees will take a learning style assessment prior to the workshop.