NEXT Steps Leadership Cohort
“A circle of accountability.”
“A focus on step-by-step action.”
“The space to be strategic.”
“Collaborative problem solving.”
-Feedback from the pilot group of the NEXT Steps Leadership Cohort
Drawing on our network of trained ministry coaches, the NEXT Steps Leadership Cohort will feature six monthly group coaching sessions, plus individual coaching sessions for each participant.
Coaching focuses on powerful questions that draw out participants’ own insights, helping them get unstuck and take meaningful action toward change. The group coaching model adds an additional layer of wisdom and accountability — participants mentor and coach one another. Join us as we spend time “on the balcony,” tending to the important adaptive work of ministry, not just the everyday urgencies.
- Groups begin in September 2019 and run monthly through February 2020 — six months total. Each group session will be co-facilitated by two trained and credentialed coaches affiliated with NEXT Church.
- Group sessions are 90 minutes and take place via Zoom video. Each session will have a specific focus, based on NEXT Church’s collective wisdom of what makes for strong leadership.
- Groups will have between 6-10 people.
- Individual sessions are 45-50 minutes and are scheduled at the coach’s and participant’s convenience, via Zoom or phone.
- Total cost: $550, which may be paid in two installments (the first up front and the second due Jan 31).
Groups will begin in September. Get notified when registration for the NEXT Steps Leadership Cohort is open by signing up here.